Work Experience :-
- Ministry of Housing &Urban Poverty Alleviation.Govt.of India.
- Ministry of Human Resource Development GOVT.of India.
- Ministry of Skill Development & Empowerment,Govt.of India.
- Directorate of Industrial Training Department Haryana.
- Channel Partner of NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation) and Training Provider (TP) for SMART (Skill Management and AccReditation of Training Centres) under PMKVY-2 (Pardhan Mantri Kushal Vikas Yogna), a flagship scheme of The Government of India.
- Skill Training & Empowerment of Urban Poor Below Poverty Line (BPL) Families under, Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Urban Livelihoods Mission ( NULM) Govt.of India.
Certification tie-up :
A part from the certificate awarded by our institution ,we will assist each Student with an external certification. There are ‘ Assessing Bodies ‘Empanelled with the Ministry of Labour of Employment ,which exist solely for the purpose of assessment and then certification of skills of candidates. Upon clearing their examinations, the student will receive a trade certificate issued directly by the Government of India. This certificate will hold value not just with in India, but also globally in several countries .We have already done tie ups with Assessing Bodies for certification of our beneficiary trainees .We can provide both NCVT certification and certificate awarded by DGE&T Empanelled Bodies as per the requirements.
1. NCVT –(National Certificate in Modular Employable Skills):
Issued by Directorate General of Training, Ministry of skill development & training, Government of India.