Certification tie-up :
A part from the certificate awarded by our institution ,we will assist each Student with an external certification. There are ‘ Assessing Bodies ‘Empanelled with the Ministry of Labour of Employment ,which exist solely for the purpose of assessment and then certification of skills of candidates. Upon clearing their examinations, the student will receive a trade certificate issued directly by the Government of India. This certificate will hold value not just with in India, but also globally in several countries .We have already done tie ups with Assessing Bodies for certification of our beneficiary trainees .We can provide both NCVT certification and certificate awarded by DGE&T Empanelled Bodies as per the requirements.
Types of Certificates
All beneficiaries that we train under different skill training program
mes receive one of the following type of certificates after successfully clearing the assessment.
1. NCVT –(National Certificate in Modular Employable Skills):
Issued by Directorate General of Training, Ministry of skill development & training, Government of India.
Correspondence Courses Offered: ( University programmes Recognized by UGC & MHRD Govt.of India )
1. Para-Medical: (NIMS UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR): Diploma/Degree/Masters in the following:
c) Medical lab technology
d) Occupational therapy
e) Operation Theater
f) ECG (Only Diploma)
2. IT & Management:Diploma/Degree/Masters in the following:
a.) Computer Applications
b.) Business Administration
3. Arts & Humanities:Degree & Masters in the following:
Our students are placed in leading hospitals
- (PGI,GMC&H Chandigarh
- Fortis, Alchemist, Mukat, Inscol, Shivalik, Ivy and many other of tricity Chandigarh.
- IGMC&H Shimla, Tanda Medical College and hospital Tanda H.P
- General Hospital, sector-6, panchkula (Haryana)
- Leading Nursing Homes, Hospitals and Govt. Institutions of the region.